Dear students, I hope everyone is well. Do you want to get an idea about the answer of 8th class 11th week assignment 2023 English? Or interested in learning how to prepare an assignment? Then I will say that you have come to the website. Today’s article contains for you a selection of 8th grade 11th week English assignments – Protective measures to stop the spread of coronavirus disease.
Class 8 11th Weak English Assignment
Lesson 3: Hygiene
Priya lives in a village. Now-a-days, she is confined to the four walls as her school has been closed since 17 March 2023. She became scared when she came to know that a deadly virus named Corona spread all over the world and the Government of Bangladesh requested people to stay at home to stop the spread widely. To maintain personal health and hygiene, people need to eat nutritious food and take regular physical exercise, wash hands frequently and maintain social distance to be safe. However, it makes her sad seeing many people not following the safety rules.
Now, think of the existing worldwide Corona pandemic situation. List 10 protective measures and make a poster to stop the spread of coronavirus disease, covid-19.
Students will be awarded ‘Excellent’ for relevant and information, appropriate content & grammar, spelling, punctuation, complete communication, and creativity.
Read More: Class 7 English 11 th Weak Assignment Answer
Class 8 11th Weak English Assignment Answer
COVID-19 is a disease caused by a new coronavirus, which has not been previously identified in humans. In most cases, COVID-19 causes mild symptoms including dry cough, tiredness, and fever, though fever may not be a symptom for some older people. Other mild symptoms include aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, or diarrhea. Some people become infected but don’t develop any symptoms and don’t feel unwell. In more severe cases, the infection can cause pneumonia or breathing difficulties. More rarely, the disease can be fatal.
The virus is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory droplets of an infected person (generated through coughing and sneezing), and touching surfaces contaminated with the virus. The COVID-19 virus may survive on surfaces for several hours, but simple disinfectants can kill it.
Here are ten precautions you and your family can take to avoid infection:
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Dispose of used tissue immediately.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Seek medical care early if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces every day.
- Always carry a hand sanitizer, pack of disposable tissues, and disinfecting wipes.
- Follow the facility guidelines on any visit requirements, including screening and wearing a mask.
Older people and people of all ages with pre-existing medical conditions (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, lung disease, or cancer) appear to develop serious illness more often than others.
This is the answer to your question about the 8th grade English assignment of the 11th week – Protective measures to stop the spread of coronavirus disease.
- Alim Exam 2023 4th Weak Assignment Physic 1st Paper
- Hsc 2023 Social Work 1st Weak Assignment Answer
- HSC 2023 Higher Math 1st Weak Assignment Answer