Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2020- Sajida Foundation Authority has published a job circular on all Job Newspaper in our country. The job circular has added here and all the details is available here. Interested candidates can check the circular and apply for the job.
Sajida Foundation Job Circular 2020 Details
Concerned candidates can apply from 11 September, 2020 and the application will continue till 14 September, 2020. So, candidates who are interested to apply for the job can take a look here. Because we have added the full information which is related with the circular.
Read More : AmarMP Job Circular
- Organization Name : Sajida Foundation
- Post Name : See the circular
- Application Start Time : 11 September, 2020
- Application Deadline : 14 September, 2020
- Job Type : Non Government Organization Job
Requirements For Sajida Foundation Job
Are you interested to apply for the job? Then you must follow the job requirements first. The authority has finalized the requirements to appoint the employee. Lets learn more about this.
See Also : SEIP Training Admission Circular
- Educational Requirements: Post graduation from any reputed public or private university.
- Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 years (Applicants should have experience in Compliance with Excellent communication skill )
- Age Limits : 30 to 35 years
- Job Location: Sunamganj
- Salary: TK. 30000 (Monthly)
- Circular Source : BD Jobs
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to support impactful action on the ground through building relationships and providing practical support to help ideas develop and grow.
- The ability to develop solutions to complex multifaceted challenges.
- Well -developed presentation and writing skills in a variety of situations.
- Able to extract learning and identify relevance to difference audiences and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and problem-solving approach, able to show a high level of initiative to design credible work programs.
- A natural collaborator with excellent relationship-building, partnership, coaching and facilitation skills, and the capacity to work with front line professionals.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work at all organizational levels.
- A deep understanding and commitment to diversity and equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
How To Apply For Sajida Foundation Job ?
Interested candidates who have proper quality can apply now. Do you know the apply method? If you do not know it, we are here to show you the method.
The Application of Sajid Foundation will not be done by online. However, interested candidates must have to send their CV to the authority. The CV should highlight academic and professional qualifications, years of experience and expected salary. CVs that do not specifically state applicant’s expected salary will not be accepted.
Needed Documents :
- Applicant’s must have to attached full CV. Any incomplete CV will not be accepted,
- You should attach 2 copies recent passport size photographs.
- Applicants must have to put their on Mobile Number.
- Photocopy of all academic certificates.
- Experience certificate
Application Send To : Head Office, Department of Human Resources, Otobi Center, Level-5, Plot-12, Block- CWS(C), Gulshan South Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka: 1212.
We provide all the information of Sajida Foundation Job Circular into the article. We tried our best to share all information with you. However, if you have any problem to understand the article, you must contact with us. Thank you.