GP Special Call Rate Offer 2023 | GrameenPhone Recharge Based Offer
GrameenPhone considered one of the finest telecom brands in Bangladesh as well as the leading telecommunication service provider in the telecommunication industry. And it is a well-accepted mobile operator throughout the country. GrameenPhone has widely accepted because of its dynamic offers for its 74 million users. Based on the seasons and occasions, they release their offerings for its valuable customer. In this article, we would like to talk about the GP Special Call Rate Offer.
GP Special Call Rate Offer Announcement
GrameenPhone has recently announced its GP Special Call Rate Offer at the 2023 first quarter. They split their Special Call rate offer into two parts. One of these two is Special Call Rate itself and another one is New Recharge Based Lower Call Rate Offer.
GrameenPhone Special Call Rate Offer
Moving on to the Special Call Rate, here customers can Recharge and enjoy 48 Poisha/minute call rate to any local number. This is the lowest call rate among all other operators in Bangladesh. This GP special call rate has the validity of 3 days. For better understandings we have attached some offer details below:
- All Grameenphone Prepaid and Postpaid customers (excluding ERS, BPO & Postpaid-commitment plan customers) are eligible for this offer.
- To get the offer, the customer needs to recharge the exact respective amount.
- “Any local number” denotes domestic network calls only.
- During the offer period, this special call rate is applicable on regular package tariff, Super FnF, FnF, community tariff.
- This offer can be availed multiple times during the campaign period. On multiple recharges, higher validity will be applied.
- To know offer validity, dial *121*1*2#
- To stop the offer, dial *121*1003*7#
- This offer is not applicable to Skitto users.
Recharge Based Lower Call Rate Offer
Let us talk about the New Recharge Based Lower Call Rate Offer. This GP special call rate offer is declared to inform the GrameenPhone’s prepaid and postpaid customer. From March 20, New Recharge Based Lower Call Rate Offer will come up with the way more benefits to GrameenPhone’s users. This is because it comes up with various recharge bonuses or special call rate. The benefits are discussed down below along with the recharge plans.
Here the special call rate is the same everywhere, but you can customize the validity of the offers. Let’s get started:
|Recharge Amount||Offer Details and Validity|
|21 Taka||2 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|29 Taka||3 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|39 Taka||5 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|49 Taka||7 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|79 Taka||15 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|109 Taka||30 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
|209 Taka||60 days (including recharge date) for special tariff & MMS|
Read more: Banglalink New Sim Offer
Grameenphone is such a leading telecom brand in our country that always announces GP special call rate offer and other special offers. Using these special offers, you all can enjoy your time very much.