GP Balance Transfer- Are you want to transfer you Balance ? Then you need to know the proper method of transferring balance one sim to another sim. All GrameenPhone Customers can easily transfer their balance now. However, they have to know the right process. If you do not know the process, we are here to show you Transfer process . Lets start the article and show you the right process.
GP Balance Transfer
Balance transfer is a very needy things for a mobile phone users. Suppose, you have an emergency for something important. But your balance has empty. What should you do now ? In this case you can use Balance Transfer very quickly. Are you a GP Users ? Then it is also very easy to activate. Now time to know the proper way.
GP Balance Transfer Code
GrameenPhone Subscribers can able to activate Balance transfer by dialing a code. In addition we are here to show you the process GP Balance Transfer Code.
- You need to Dial *121*1500# and you must to press 1 to register.
- If you want to Balance Transfer , you should press 2 and follow the instructions.
- If you need to change your pin number, you should dial *121*1500# and press 3.
Read More : GP Skitto SIm Offer
Transfer Balance Through My GP App
Balance Transfer is very easy via My GP App. Now all GP users can install the app and use this app. Because the app will provide you all GP Service at all. By using My GP app you can easily transfer your Balance.
Note : You must need a SmartPhone to use My GP App.
Recommended Post For You : GP New Sim Offer
Terms and Conditions
GrameenPhone Authority has fixed some terms and conditions for Balance Transfer. If you want to Balance Transfer, you should read this before try it.
- A Customer should be using Grameenphone network for more than 6 months or should recharge 300Tk or above at a time in order to be eligible for the service.
- Recharge limit is Minimum 10 BDT and Maximum 100 BDT
- Count of recharge is 10 times in a calendar month
- Only prepaid subscriber can avail this service and can send balance to any pre/post subscribers
- No other cost/service charge will be applicable. If a person sends an amount of BDT 50 to another person, BDT 50 will be received by the recipient.
How To Transfer Balance GP To GP ?
A GP User can transfer balance by sending message. In order to they have to do some method. Please check the method.
- Go to your mobile message option and type BTR(space)****(PIN)(space)0171***(mb no)(space)100(amount).
- Then send the message 1000 Number.
- Your balance has transferred successfully in reply.
How To Transfer Balance GP To Airtel ?
A GP User can able to transfer balance to Airtel Number. So, it is very easy way to transfer balance.
- At First Type BTR Amount Receiver Number Pin Number.
- Then Send To 1000 Number.
Example : BTR 100 016******** ****
Like Our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/exposbd/
Balance Transfer has now become easier in modern era. So, you can easily transfer your balance from GP to Another Operator. We ensure you that if you follow the instructions which we discussed here, you will success to transfer without any hassle. It is also a quick procedure for all.