Chandana M Rao is a Indian actress, who predominantly works in Kannada television and film industry. In 2021, she played the female lead role in Kannada television show Akasha Deepa aired on Star Suvarna. She was seen opposite to Jay D’souza in the show.
|Real Name||Chandana M Rao|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1999|
|Age (as in 2021)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Home Town||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Family||Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Akasha Deepa (2021)
Film : Gantumoote (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
Marital Status and More
|Marital Status||In a Relationship|
|Boyfriends||Jeevan Gowda (Badminton Coach)
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Some Facts About Chandana M Rao
- Chandana M Rao was born and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- She belongs to a Kshatriya Marathi family.
- She got acting training from Bengaluru based Tent Cinema Film School by Dr. Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar.
- In 2021, she played an important character Jyothi in film Gantumoote. The film won Best Screenplay Award at the New York Indian Film Festival.
- She was seen in Star Suvarna’s TV show Akasha Deepa as female protagonist.
- She loves dancing and spend time with friends.
If you have more details about Chandana M Rao. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.