Chaka Khan Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Parents, Ethnicity
Chaka Khan Wiki:- As you, all know that Chaka Khan is an American singer, songwriter and musician. In this blog, we bring the information about her personal life and her care details just like her family, Biography, Wikipedia, Boyfriend/Husband’s name, net worth income, and more details that you want to know.
Who is Chaka Khan?
Chaka Khan born on 23 March 1953 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Her career has spanned nearly five decades, beginning in the 1970s as the lead vocalist of the funk band Rufus. Known as the “Queen of Funk”, Khan was the first R&B artist to have a crossover hit featuring a rapper, with “I Feel for You” in 1984. Khan has won ten Grammy Awards and has sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide. So all Fans Continue to read this article and know all detail on this Page.
Chaka Khan Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband
|Real Name||Chaka Khan|
|Profession||American singer, songwriter, and musician|
|Husband Name||Hassan Khan, Richard Holland, Doug Rasheed|
|Age||68 Years Old|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||6 US|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1953|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, U.S.|
|School Name||Not Known|
|College Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Siblings [Sister]||Not Known|
|Children Name||Not Known|
|Net Worth, Salary||$30 million|
Chaka Khan Wiki
Chaka Khan born on 23 March 1953 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.. is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Khan has won ten Grammy Awards and has sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide. With Rufus, she achieved four gold singles, four gold albums, and two platinum albums.
In the course of her solo career, Khan achieved three gold singles, three gold albums, and one platinum album with I Feel for You. She has collaborated with Ry Cooder, Robert Palmer, Ray Charles, Quincy Jones, Guru, Chicago, De La Soul, Mary J. Blige, among others. In December 2016, Billboard magazine ranked her as the 65th most successful dance artist of all time.
Chaka Khan Personal Life & Career
- Chaka Khan was born on 23 March 1953 in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- By profession, she is an American singer, songwriter and musician and model.
- Rufus signed with ABC Records and released their eponymous debut album
- Khan has been married twice and is the mother of two, daughter Indira Milini and son Damien Holland.
- Her first marriage was to Hassan Khan, in 1970, when she was 17, which ended in divorce a short time later.
- Milini’s birth was the result of a relationship between Khan and Rahsaan Morris.
- Khan married her second husband, Richard Holland, in 1976.
- The marriage reportedly caused a rift between Khan and several members of Rufus, in particular, Andre Fischer
Chaka Khan Husband & Parents
|Chaka Husband Name||Hassan Khan, Richard Holland, Doug Rasheed|
|Chaka Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Chaka Mother’s Name||Not Known|
Chaka Khan Boyfriends, Relationship, Affair
As per information, Chaka Khan’s marital status is Married. Her Husband’s name is Hassan Khan, Richard Holland, Doug Rasheed. If you wanna both are love story then continue reading this article and know all details here.
Read Also: Mitali Madhumita Net Worth, Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Husband
Chaka Khan Profession & Networth Income
- By profession, she is a singer
- Her Networth Income is $30 million.
Chaka Khan Instagram/Twitter/Wikipedia Profiles
Sources By Wikipedia
Read Also: Jack Alcott Net Worth, Wiki, [Actor] Biography, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Parents, Movies, Ethnicity